Monday, February 25, 2008

Awesome Weekend

This weekend was pretty great, but it went by so quickly... :(

Even though we (Patrick and I) were basically driving home in a blizzard on Friday, we still kept chugging along and met Kevin and Michelle at Nine Irish Brothers for some dinner.  It wasn't too bad.  I had a half order of Shepard 's Pie, Michelle had a half order of fish and chips, Kevin had a cheeseburger, and Patrick had... I forget. Oops.  After dinner we went back to their apartment and just hungout while we waited for a phone call from Sandi.  Sandi finally called us and then Patrick and I drove to Pepe's to meet her and Jonathan for drinks.  Jonathan's friends Travis and Amy met us there too.  So, after everyone had a couple of margaritas (Except me) we went back to Amy's apartment so that she could change to go out to the bar.  Of course Patrick and I just decided to go home; since it was snowing, we were tired, and of course since I'm only 20.

Saturday morning I woke up and had an omelet making competition with Mom.  Frankie was the judge, but he was a terrible one.  He always says that everyone is a terrible cook and that he could do so much better.  I think I totally won.  My grandma came over to visit and I put some more minutes on her tracfone.  After her visit Mom and I had to rush to town, because she had a hair appointment and I had to get my eyebrows waxed.  Then, we went to the laundry mat so that I could get my laundry done.  Grandma and Patrick met us there, they drove separately.  Patrick and I left to get everyone some lunch... yummy Taco Bell!! :)  We ate at the laundry mat.  After my laundry was all folded and put in Mom's car, Patrick and I went to visit Sheila.  We chit-chatted and caught up for awhile.  Then, we had to go home and get ready for Brent's birthday dinner.  Dinner was at Solly's.  It was nice.  After dinner, we went back to Brent's to play some beer pong.  Jonathan's friends Brad, Travis and Amy came over too.  Somehow we all started to arm wrestle and then it turned into wrestling matches on the living room floor.  It was pretty intense, I'm sore.  Sandi kicked my butt a couple of times, but I got her on the last round.  The first two rounds, I was in my sweater so I was really hot. Plus, I was laughing really hard, because I couldn't take her seriously.  The third round, we wrestled in our tank tops so it was a little more fair.  After all of that, we went to The Sandbar.  We did karaoke and just had a good time.  Well, until the lady came up to me and asked if I was 21.  When I told her no, she was like well don't come in here again.  "Since you're not drinking I will let it go this time."  I think it's because if I would have had to leave, everyone else would have left too and all of her money would have gone out the door.  Grr... I wasn't doing anything.  What a dummy.  At 3:45 they finally kicked everyone out.  At 5:30 we finally went to bed.

We got up at 11:15 on Sunday morning.  At 11:30 we left Brent's house and Patrick went home to take a shower and then he took me home so that I could take a shower.  We showed up for lunch at his Mom's at 1, it started at 12:30, whoops.  Lunch was really good.  Then, we went back to Patrick's house so that he could talk to his dad.  He told him that he wouldn't be going back to school and that he wanted to come home and work on the farm.  The conversation went better than I expected, so that's good.  After that, we packed up the car and drove back to school.  We had Arby's for dinner and just laid around watching tv until about 11:15 and by then I was exhausted and just wanted to go to bed.

And today is our one year anniversary!! :D  We haven't done anything exciting though.  Too poor.  We had Taco Bell for lunch.  Hooray.  And I'm probably not going to see him tonight either.  He's playing video games with a friend.  And I'm just really sore from wrestling and I'm tired.  So, instead of waiting around, I'm just going to go to bed.

No comments: