Friday, February 22, 2008

Wow

I don't know where this week has gone... but I'm glad that it's over.  I'm so ready to be done with college.  I just want to move on with my life; get a job, buy a house, get married, etc.  I think I'm just getting restless.  I don't like to do one thing for too long.  Which also may be another reason that I'm considering moving back home and going to Purdue.  I like Ball State and I have made so many friends and I'm really thankful for that, but I miss home.  I miss my family and friends.  It's weird because back in high school I couldn't wait to get away and be out on my own, but now that I am, I'm longing for closeness again.

Another benefit about going to Purdue would be their program for Hospitality and Tourism Management, which is what I want to study.  They have an awesome program and I would love to be associated with it.

So are those good reasons?  Should I transfer?  I really want to because then I would be able to see my family and friends from back home a lot more.  Then I will probably miss my BSU friends. :(  Why does the grass always seem greener on the other side?

2 comments:

Amy said...

You can only transfer to Purdue if you live in Lafayette.

Ashley C. Ford said...

I think that you should do what feels best to you. I would miss you SO much but it's more important to me that you be as happy as possible!