Monday, February 18, 2008

Hmmm... long time, no blog

Okie doke... Let's see here. I apologize for being gone so long... I realize that I'm talking to like one person when I say that, but oh well.

Valentine's Day was alright. I wasn't expecting much because Patrick and I are both poor college students, so no big deal. I had class from 4-8:30 and then I went to Wal*Mart to get Patrick a card and a bag to put his presents in. At 9:15 I finally got to see him. So, we exchanged cards and stuff. I bought him some new underwear and some gum. And he made me a card. It was cute and reminded me of our first date. Then, I made his favorite kind of hamburger helper and we watched some tv. We took showers and went to bed, exciting right?

Friday was pretty boring. I worked from 2-10 and we were BUSY!! My coworkers and I were considering a mass-suicide attempt if that tells you anything. J/k.

Saturday wasn't too terrible. At 2 p.m. Laura, Brian, and I went to look at a potential house for next year. It was really nice. It has 3 decent sized bedrooms and a closet-sized bedroom, 2 car garage, 2 bathrooms, nice open kitchen, etc. After the house tour, Laura and I came back home to get me all dolled-up for Patrick's Red and White Formal. It was for his National Guard Troop. Social Hour started at 5, so we left Muncie at 3. One of the Sergeants was nice enough to let us change in his hotel room, so we didn't have to wear our nice clothes all the way there. Don't we look nice though!!
We were really bored, there was a lot of business stuff and formal stuff at the beginning. Then, they finally served dinner which wasn't too bad. Then, more business stuff. After all of the formal stuff was over, we decided to leave. We didn't stay for the dancing or door prizes, oh well.



Sunday, I caught up on my sleep before heading to work at 4. After work I went to Patrick's, took a shower and went to sleep. And today, I haven't done a darn thing. Well, Patrick and I went home so that he could see the Dr. He's fine. Well, hopefully he will be back to normal in a few weeks. :)

That it's for now.