Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Trying Something New...

I wanted to start this at the beginning of the year to keep people updated on my *oh so interesting* life, but I got distracted... :P

So, yeah... my life has been going pretty well.  I am doing really well in school.  I got a 3.2 last semester.  For those of you who don't know, I am currently attending classes at Ivy Tech in Muncie.  I didn't do so hot at BSU, so they said bye bye.  I'm coming to terms with it.  Things happen for a reason and I have met a lot of great people in my Ivy Tech classes.  I'm taking culinary classes and I really enjoy them. :)

Patrick and I have been dating for almost a year now.  He's the greatest guy! :)  I can't imagine my life without him!!  We have talked about marriage and know that it's going to happen, he's just waiting on money for the ring!! :D  And I know that he's the one because we just clicked and we live so close.  I really love his family and my family loves him.  I could go on and on about him, but I'll spare you. :P

My roommates are AMAZING!!  I love living with them.  We have a blast.  These girls are definitely going to be with me for the rest of my life.  You know that saying... "We don't go to college to meet our husbands, but to find our bridesmaids."  I found them. :)

Well, I'm getting kind of restless.  I will update more later.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Don't get married right out of college. It's very important to live by yourself for a period of time - even if it's just a year. It's a good experience, because after you get married, you'll never have that chance again.