Thursday, March 6, 2008

Long Time

I know, again it's been awhile...

Well, not too much has been going on.. so I didn't want to sit and write and bore you all.  Again like maybe 1 person reads this... so whatever.

Hmm... let's see.  Patrick went home on Monday.  He withdrew from his classes and is now home working for his dad at the mill.  He is glad to be back home.  He hated school and needs the money.  He is living with his brother Brent, so I am sure that they are having a blast.  I miss him a lot though.  It's really different going from seeing him everyday to barely talking to him.  He says that it will be ok, because we didn't see each other for 4 months while he was at basic.  I told him that it's different now.  Because back then I had only know him for 2 months, so it wasn't that big of a deal.  And now I have known him for over a year and have grown quite fond of him.  Boys... they are so dumb.  Girls get sappy and emotional.

But, now that he is back home and happy again... I can get back to concentrating on my life.  I put my life on hold for him and my classes were reflecting it.  I know, that's bad, but that's who I am.  I care about other people, so much so that sometimes I forget about me.  So, now I am back to normal and trying to concentrate on my life again.

This weekend is the start of Spring Break!! I'm so excited!!  After class gets out tonight, I'm on break!!  But... instead of going home ASAP, like I normally would... I have to wait :(  Patrick and his Brent are coming here like Saturday morning/afternoon to get the rest of his stuff.  And whatever won't fit in Brent's truck is going in my van.  So, after we are all loaded up I will be going home!! :D  And my break will be spent doing a lot of nothing.  Well, I need to get the Purdue ball rolling.  I have the application filled out and I'm sending it today.  I will be visiting people and I am babysitting on the 15th.  Other than that, I am free as a bird.

Tomorrow will be a productive day, I hope.  I need to do laundry and clean my room.  Maybe do some homework and get my school papers organized.  Then, I will just be twiddling my thumbs until Saturday morning.

Well, g2g.  Class starts in 35 minutes.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Babysitting bright and EARLY on the 15th!