Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hooray for Birthdays!!

Yesterday was Laura's 21st birthday!!  It was a lot of fun. :)  Lindsey, Laura, and I went out to breakfast at Bob Evan's.  Then, we went to get Laura's new license... her picture turned out pretty well.  Where do you think we went next?  If you guessed the liquor store, you would be correct.  We got some Jager and some Boone's Farm.  We took two shots of Jager and chased them with Red Bull.  Then, we played some nerts.  I had to go to work until 9.  So the girls got to get cute and they had dinner at Puerta's.  I met them there after work and got to enjoy some chips and a nice glass of water.  We enjoyed swapping some stories and poking fun at Laura.  She got a little upset and told us to be nice because it was her birthday.  After dinner, the girls went to Nick's house to play Rock Band.  I was kind of tired and in need of a shower, so I declined the chance to rock out and just went to Patrick's.

Today.  I have decided to skip class, I know... bad Ashley.  But, I did it for a good reason.  I'm cleaning my room and doing laundry.  After that's done I will be doing some homework.  So, I'm skipping a 5 hour class to be productive... that's fair right!? Lindsey's mom is coming to stay the night tonight, so we are going to hangout, play nerts, and maybe do some casual drinking.  I'm pretty excited.  :) It should be fun.

Oh, and my Obama shirt came in the mail today.  Thank you to Amy for buying it for me. :)  I will post a picture when I get a chance.

No comments: