Thursday, February 7, 2008

College Life

Today was a pretty good day. :)


I didn't wake up until 10:30 and then Patrick and I just laid around watching tv until I drove him to class at 12:30.  Then, I just came home and hungout with Laura.  We played on our computers and she told me about her exciting Wednesday night ;)  When Lindsey got home we went to the mall and just walked around.  None of us bought anything, but it was fun to get out and do something. Laura got a haircut and the beautician fell in love with us, but I mean, come on who wouldn't?  Ha ha.

After the mall, we went to a pet store and looked at puppies that we couldn't afford :(  I don't know why we do that to ourselves, but we do it all the time.  Then, we went to McDonalds and rented a movie from the Red Box.  And they were out of sweet tea!! Lindsey and I were not happy!!! >:-O  Lindsey and I came home and took naps and Laura probably did too, we're a lazy bunch.  Ha ha.  Speaking of lazy, I skipped class so that I could do all of this.  Shh...  When we woke up at 6:30, we decided to go to Puerta's!!  The best Mexican restaurant in Muncie!!  We went in sweats and hoodies... ahhh I love us!! 

After dinner, we came back and Lindsey and I wanted to go to Laura's friend's house, but she is embarrassed of us.  So, Lindsey and I decided we would jump into Laura's car when she was on her way to the "party."  After standing outside for like 15 minutes, freezing our butts off, she finally walked outside.  We scared her, but she wouldn't let us in the car.  So, we followed her there. Ha ha.  She told us she wouldn't let us in the house. :(  So we drove to Starbucks for coffee.  Laura got back 30 minutes later and our friend Amanda arrived shortly after her.  So, we played Nerts, best card game EVER!!  I kicked their butts.

So this is where we are now.  I'm off to Patrick's and they are watching the movie, Game Plan.

So, as much as I am over college... I will miss days like this. :(

1 comment:

Amy said...

Why is she embarrassed of you?