Friday, March 7, 2008

Yeah me!!

So, today I was hoping to be a busy little bee... and guess what!? I was!! :D

Last night as I was laying in bed trying to fall asleep I came up with a list of things to do.  It had 11 things on it and I've completed 7 with the 8th in progress.  The 8th thing is laundry so that means that I can't do the 9th until it's done.  The 9th thing is pack.  So I think that I have done pretty well.  The only things that I have left to do are sell some books and take out the seats of my van.  I have to take out the van seats so that I can help Patrick take his stuff home when he comes tomorrow. :D  I'm so excited to see him!!!

Today I went to see some of my favorite people in the SVS office.  I miss them so much!! I saw Helen, Aimee, Kathy and Ashley.  They miss me too!  I wish that I could take them with me when I go back home.  It's been a lot different not seeing them every day this year.  So, I'm glad that I'm still welcome to come visit whenever I want. :)  I love them!!

So, even though it's been a very productive day, it's been very boring.  I'm going to finish up my laundry and pack.  Maybe do some homework and then hit the hay.  The sooner I go to sleep the faster tomorrow comes and the sooner I get to see Patrick!! :D

No comments: