Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hello there.

Again, long time no blog....


Sorry, I've been on Spring Break and didn't feel like boring you all with the details.  It was really a very boring break.  I pretty much laid around home all day.  Occasionally I played some computer games, watched some tv and 3 days out of the week I met people in town for lunch.  Most of my nights were spent with Patrick, duh.  Although, Wednesday night I had a game night with the Moore's and Thursday night Patrick and I hung out with Kevin and Michelle.  Patrick left for drill Friday morning, so Friday night I went to the musical with Mom.  It was West Side Story.  The TLHS kids performed it pretty well.  I enjoyed it.  After the play, I went and stayed with Katie and Bobby.  We watched Dan in Real Life.  Not bad.  But, I had to get up at 5 the next morning to babysit the Cole and Harper.  I babysat until 2:30.  I was very hungry afterwards so I ordered a pizza when I was halfway home and picked it up before going back to my house.  Then, I took a nap.  That night Katie and Bobby and some of their friends went to Indy to P.F. Chang's and then The Melting Pot, I tagged along.  It was a pretty nice time.  Sunday morning I got up pretty early to pack and head back to Muncie.  Well, I actually tried to make it to the armory on time to meet Patrick for lunch, but I got a little lost.  So, by the time I got there he had already eaten and I didn't get to talk to him :(  And then I found a receipt for chew in his backpack, so I got mad and left.  I told him not to come to Muncie because I was mad at him.  So, I didn't get to talk to him or see him. :(  Bummer!!  But, we're good now.

He's supposed to be quit chewing.  But, he's struggling.  So, any suggestions would be very helpful.

And since I've been back to school, I've done nothing.  My class got canceled Monday night, because the professor was sick.  And our class Tuesday was canceled, because our teacher went to some conference.  I worked tonight.  It was nice to see my co-workers.  I missed them!!

And now, I'm going to call the boyfriend.  I miss him sooooo much!!  He's seriously the love of my life and this sucks being apart.  Sorry if that grossed you out or whatever.

Night :D

No comments: