Thursday, January 8, 2009

Wow... um my life sucks

So this last week of Christmas Break has kind of, well, sucked.

I was hoping that since the Twin Lakes School Corporation was back in session I would be getting some more calls for substituting, but no.  So, I've just been sitting here in my bed doing nothing.  I mean sure, occasionally I'll get up and scrounge around for something to eat and maybe take a shower.  Other than that I just sit here watching whatever I can find on the t.v.

Yesterday Mom got off work at 12, so we went to Lafayette to pay for classes, sell back books, and buy books for this semester.  Kind of boring, but productive.  After Lafayette I went to Monical's to see my BESTEST and get a pizza, I was starving!!  Then, I went home to do what I do... watch t.v. and wait for Patrick to come see me.  He finally got to my house around 8:45 and then we went to Taco Bell to meet Katie and Bobby.  We had a nice little meal and Patrick and I went back to his house.  I watched him play some video games and fell asleep, whoops.  He drove me home later.

This morning I did more of the same; watched t.v., ate, showered, etc.  After I got done showering I went to Monon to drop off my application for subbing in the North White School Corporation.  Then, I went to The Whistle Stop restaurant and picked up some food to take to Patrick.  We talked for a little, while he ate, and then he had to get back to work.  So, as I'm driving home, I was listening to my mp3 player on my phone, because for some reason my radio is broken.  Anyway, the song gets interrupted by a beep and I pick up my phone to see that I have a new voicemail.  So, I listen to the voicemail and two of my four classes for this semester (which starts in 4 days) have been cancelled. Seriously!?  I was only taking 12 credit hours, so now I have to find two more classes that I can take.  And I really wasn't planning on taking any in Lafayette this semester.  So, I guess I pick those two classes back up as online classes?  I mean seriously I JUST bought my books and paid for classes.  Why would they do that?

So now here I am, trying to think of my options and I'm trying not to freak out.

No comments: