Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I was tagged, well kind of...

This award/game is called Honest Scrap.  So, what does this award mean?  It means - "leftovers, fragments, discarded material, and many times truth and honesty is discarded material, considered fragments and left over."  We tell it like it is and let the scraps fall where they may.

The rules of this lovely award/game of tag is as follows...
A) You must write 10 honest things about yourself that are interesting (of course, right?)
B) Pass the award along to 7 other bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of Honest Scrap.

Let's see here, 10 interesting things about me... ha ha. Ok, I'll try my best not to bore *all of you*

1) My family means the world to me!  I'm not always showing it, but it's true.  They have always been there for me and have been right there behind me, cheering me on.  I really appreciate them and love them with all of my heart!!

2) I wish I was closer to my older brother.  We're 8 years apart, so we were never really close when we were growing up.  I thought as we got older we could get closer, but he moved to Arizona.  So, now I'm afraid that will never happen.

3) As I get older I realize that I don't have as many friends as I thought.  Just a bunch of acquaintances.  Luckily, I do have a handful of GREAT friends whom I wouldn't trade for anything!

4) I'm a people pleaser.  And that's not good, because I forget about me.  Sometimes my life gets so off course because I worry about others too much.

5) I love entertaining my friends and making sure that they are comfortable.  I can't wait to have my own house so that I can have dinner parties.  I think that because I love entertaining so much, this is the reason that I want to be in the Hospitality field.

6) I've always said that when I grow up I'm going to move to one of the Carolinas.  Now that I've grown closer to my family and Patrick's family, I'm not so sure.  We'll see...

7) I'm so over school.  In fact, sometimes I just don't want to do schoolwork anymore and that's bad.  If I don't do the schoolwork then I can't graduate.

8) I'm ready to graduate, get a job, and get the heck out of my parent's house.  I'm getting restless and just want to take another step in making my own life.

9) Sometimes Patrick and I have disagreements and we fight.  Most times it's because I make a big deal out of little things.  To me they don't seem like little things, I wish he was more sensitive or something.  I'm sure all women wish that about their men.  And honestly what couple doesn't have little disagreements?
 
10) Even though Patrick and I have disagreements and fight, I still love him VERY MUCH!!  I can't imagine my life without him.  I miss him all the time, even if he's just walked out of my house.  He's grumpy sometimes, but he's still WONDERFUL!!

I'm tagging... Laura, Colin, Amber & Michael, and Ashley (I don't think any of them will do it though.)

No comments: