Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Weekend

Well... again long time no blog... I don't know why I have a hard time updating...

Friday morning I didn't do much of anything.  I did some laundry and then just kind of hung out and watched some tv.  I didn't work Friday night which was really weird, I didn't know what to do with myself.  Ashley and I went to Skyline for dinner and then I dropped her off so that I could shower and put some laundry away.  I ended up talking to Patrick, so I didn't have time to put my laundry away... whoops.  Oh well.  I went to pick Ashley back up so that we could go see some coworkers at work.  I dropped Luke off at his house so that he could shower and then he walked to my house.  Then; Ashley, Luke, and I went to meet Erika at her dorm.  We were all meeting up to go to a comedy night.  We got there fairly early, so we had some really good seats.  It was really good too.  It's a group of theatre kids that got together and formed an improv group called Reflex.  After the comedy night we went back to my house to play some nerts and have a couple drinks.  Laura was home from work by then, so she joined us.  It was a lot of fun.  After I drove Ashley home I came back and went to bed.  Erika and Luke were stubborn and walked home.



Saturday morning I woke up and tried to clean my room up a little bit.  I put my laundry away and had some breakfast.  Then, I called Patrick to see where he was... he was just driving into Muncie.  So, a few minutes later he was at my door!! :)  VERY HAPPY TO SEE HIM!!  I told Aimee that I would come visit her at the McKinley Mile and see the babies!!  They are ADORABLE!!  Too bad Miss Lilly felt like she needed a nap.  So, Ashley and I only got to take our picture with Addy.  There's a thing in the SVS office... Ashley and I say that we're twins and Aimee is our mom.  Then, Aimee had Lilly and Addy... twins... so now the 4 of us are siblings.  So, it would have been nice to get a sibling shot.  Oh well.  After Patrick and I left the McKinley mile, we got some lunch at the A&W/Silver's.  And he let me play with his new phone and we took some pictures.  Then, we went back to my house to meet Laura and Brian to play some cornhole.  Patrick invited his friend Jeremy to come over.  So the 5 of us just hungout all afternoon in our front yard.  It was the first Spring-like day, so we were taking full advantage of it.  Luke finally got his butt out of bed and came over at 3:45.  So we played some cornhole until like 4:30 and then I had to get ready for work.  Luke and I worked until 10. After work we were going to hangout, but decided to take a break.  The group (Me, Lindsey, Laura, Luke, Brian) had been hanging out for like 3 weeks straight.  So, I took a shower and Patrick and I went to bed to cuddle and watch some tv.


Sunday morning Patrick and I woke up and had some breakfast.  We watched some tv and then he packed up his stuff.  He had to go meet Josh and Jessica for lunch.  I had to be at work at 12.  So, after he picked his computer up from his apartment he came to work to tell me goodbye.  I wasn't busy, so I went to give him a hug and a kiss.  Then, I worked until 8.  I got what little prep work there was done before Luke came in at 5.  So, I was basically bored at work from 5-7.  At 7 they finally sent me home since we were so slow.  We think it's because the weather was so nice, so people were grilling and didn't want to eat at a restaurant.  I called Laura and she was at Robbie's and they invited me over to the cookout that they were having.  We played cornhole until like 9:30.  Then we took Brian to his group meeting and picked Ashley up.  We decided to go to Luke's to play wii.  Brian came over after his group meeting.  We were there until like 12:30.  We dropped Brian and Ashley off at their respective homes and went to bed.

It was a great weekend!! Monday morning I was definitely still on a high from the great weather, great friends, and seeing Patrick!!

No comments: