Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I miss him!! :(

This is my lover... Patrick Lane!! :)  Isn't he handsome!?  We are just so gosh darn cute!!
Yeah, I miss him a lot.  Sometimes I've had a rough day and I just need him to give me a great big hug and tell me everything will be ok.  I love when he plays with my hair and kisses my forehead.  He always tells me how beautiful I am... even when it isn't true.  I can be wearing my sweatpants and my ponytail is a mess and I still have eye boogers, but he still calls me beautiful! :D  Sometimes I say dumb things and he laughs at me and tries to humor me by answering the question or commenting on it.  Most times he just laughs and either tells me that I'm precious or tells me that I'm goofy... I like it either way.  I love holding his hand and playing with his fingers.  I love laying on his chest and feeling his heart race because he's excited that I'm there.  I love talking about the future with him!!  We have so many exciting things planned.  Like taking a road trip to Boston to look at houses and going to see a Red Sox game.  Or driving to NY to be in Times Square for New Years.  Backpacking in Europe.  Right now we are so young and in love and I wouldn't have it any other way!!


I miss you SOOOOO much Patrick!!
Love you with all my heart!!

No comments: