Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Looking up...

This weekend was kind of rough on me... :(

All week Patrick kept saying that we were going to meet in Kokomo on Saturday.  We would either have lunch or dinner, depending on my work schedule, and then walk around the mall.  So, that was the light at the end of the tunnel for me.  It kept me motivated to finish the week.  Then, Friday night he informs me that Brent, his brother, told him that he has to work on Saturday.  No biggie... he will grind some feed and then we'll meet for a late lunch.  NOPE.  Patrick had to work until 6:30. :(  So, I didn't get to see him at all.  I was seriously depressed.  It didn't help that I had to work ALL WEEKEND!  Friday and Saturday 5-10 and Sunday 12-8.  And then, when I tried talking to Patrick Saturday night, he was at a bar where there no reception.  So, that made me even more sad.  It was just a horrible weekend and I was a complete wreck.  But, Luke talked to me and said some kind words and made me think about things.  So, Patrick and I talked it out and now we're good.  For awhile I was getting pretty frustrated with the whole not talking to him a lot and not seeing him thing.

Monday was actually a good day for me.  I slept in.  Didn't do a whole lot before class. Went to class and got out an hour early.  After I came home and talked to Laura for a bit.  Lindsey and I went to King Buffet.  When Luke and Laura got home from the gym we all played nerts.  It was a rough game night for me, but it was still a lot of fun.  We played for like 3 hours... yeah we're that lame. :-P  Then, for some reason I stayed up until 2 am.  Not very smart.

This morning I woke up at like 8:30 for my 9 am class.  So, needless to say... I was looking pretty rough.  I threw on my Red Sox hat and the clothes that I changed into last night after class.  My eyes were still kind of "swollen shut."  Like when you have been awake for only like 20 minutes... Man, I was looking sexy!! Ha ha.  Class went pretty well.  I need to do some stuff to catch up in there, but no biggie.  After class I tried to come back home and fall asleep, but it just wasn't happening.  So, I talked to Patrick for a bit and just watched some tv until I had to go to work.  I worked from 4-9.  Work wasn't too bad.  The jokes got a little out of control... some feelings were hurt.  I think we're all good now... but wow.  After work I came home and showered.  Then Luke, Erika, and Brian came over to play nerts.  So the six of us, Lindsey and Jeff, played nerts for like another 3 hours.  We may need a new hobby... nah!!


And that's where we are now... Time for bed!!

No comments: