Friday, June 5, 2009

Well hello there...

Hi :)

Um, life is going pretty well for me. I'm working at the Taco Shoppe again this summer and so far so good. I may have to ask for a raise here soon, I've got lots of bills rolling in. :/ I got a new car, well new to me. It's a maroon 2001 Dodge Intrepid and now I have to pay my phone bill, car insurance, car payment and credit card bill. So, I need all of the hours and money that I can get. Patrick and I are doing pretty well, I just hope that he can find a better housing situation. It's frustrating for both of us to be living with our parents still. I know I've said this before, but I'm ready to be a big girl and to move on with my life. I have every Monday off so that Katie, Traci and I can layout and have some fun this summer. Patrick and I are taking a week long trip to Boston in August, so that should be a lot of fun. :) He wants to visit the Sam Adam's Brewery and we're going to see a Red Sox game. I'm very excited!!

Well, I think that's everything. I know that it's been awhile so I just wanted to update a bit. Sorry if it's really random and jumbled. Bye!!

1 comment:

Elaine said...

WHAT!? no white car!? no more going to the Clark Station and scratching the paint off on that pole and then running to Rural King to buy our 50th package of turtle wax!? I'm sad sad.

lol
good times

Just for the record, I'm ready to grow up and be a big girl too. haha