Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Better Me

Hello all!! :)

I'm trying to be a better me this week. We'll see how long this lasts... ha ha obviously I have some attention problems. :-P Now I just started yesterday, so far so good. I'm trying to tan to make myself feel better and you know get some sort of base for this summer!! Ahhh summer!!! I can't wait. Anyway, back to this better me thing... today I went for a walk. Well, I've been walking with Delilah on every nice day that we've had. It's been nice for the both of us. Today, however I went out with the intention of going a bit further than normal and maybe even trying to run a little bit. So, I did. I ended up jogging/walking for 4 miles. It wasn't that bad actually. I feel pretty darn good. Well, except for my poor feet :( Apparently I was not wearing the proper shoes. So, on my agenda for tomorrow... buy RUNNING shoes!! Well, that's all that I really have to report about. This week is going to be pretty boring. North White and Twin Lakes are both on Spring Break this week, so that means no subbing for me :( Boo for that, because we all know I need me some money!!

Well, ta ta for now!

No comments: