Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Oops I did it again...

Hello to everyone... anyone?

This is just going to be a quick little update... hopefully to get me back in the blogging groove.  I'm taking classes at the Ivy Tech in Lafayette on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.  I'm babysitting Cole and Harper every Monday, so that helps with gas money.  Other than that I don't have a job and I really need one.  Unfortunately with this sucky economy, jobs are few and far between.  

On Tuesdays and Thursdays, I just try to stay constructive at home... helping with laundry and dishes.  Mostly I just play computer games and watch television.  I would much rather be working at a job so that I can be saving some money to move out soon.  Living at home has it's advantages, I mean it's free room and board, but mostly it sucks.

Patrick and I are still doing really well.  He's working at the family feed mill.  He'll be getting his CDL pretty soon so that he can start hauling feed.  That will give him better hours and better pay, so we're both looking forward to that. :)  Last weekend, we found a puppy.  Well, she found us!! One day she just wandered into his yard and we've been taking care of her ever since.  She had a big gash on her back, so we've been nursing her back to health.  She's starting to get a lot more playful.  Oh, her name... for the first weekend we just fondly referred to her as Puppy.  But after some thought, Patrick came up with a better name.  He said that we should call her Delilah, like Sampson and Delilah from The Bible.  He said that when we get a big dog, we'll name him Sampson.  Ha ha.  So, yeah we've grown quite fond of her.  She's been through 2 collars already, won't wear her sweater, and is now in love with her new dog house and bed. :)  In the picture, she is sunning herself in the mulch.  She's a goober. :-P

So, all in all life is going pretty well lately.  I can't complain too much.  It would be fantastic if I was employed and engaged ;)  In due time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well hello Miss I love, love...I find it so ironic that I had to go to your facebook profile to find this blog address and your status says something about your life being bad blah blah blah and then your blong says how well things are going!?!? ha ha..can't wait for Halloween!! It's going to be soooo fun!! Engaged and Employed...that your new motto!? ha ha
Sincerely,
someone/anyone